Wednesday, November 12, 2008




Holiday Packaging.....This isn't your grandma's gift wrapping.
Things sure have changed over the years. I remember growing up with all that red and green tacky packaging thrown all over and under the Christmas tree and given out at all the shops back in New York as a little girl. Back then in the early 70's taste in packaging was not that refined. I pretty much could care less what my toys where packaged with. I just wanted the good stuff that was waiting inside.

But now, no way no how. My taste has refined quite a bit and holiday packaging is so very important to me. I take my packaging and gift wrapping just as serious as the actual products I choose to sell in my boutique. I also now look for as much eco-friendly packaging as possible. Like they say it is all in the little details.

No comments: