Thursday, November 20, 2008


Dream laundry Room.....Now, I really do not dream of having a laundry room like this. I hate doing laundry. I especially hate folding clothes . The funny thing though I am very OCD when it comes to my clothes and bedding. I will not wear anything more than once without washing. I do laundry almost daily. I go through about 4 fresh towels a week. I much rather dream about a fabulous spa bathroom/garden tea room in my house. But, I have to admit that this laundry room is amazing. I love the clean and fresh look and feel of it. It has everything you could ever want and need to do laundry. I love the fact that there are no colored clothes to be found. Everything is neutral and soothing. If in fact I had to do laundry in this room, I would add a few things. I would add a beautiful Pewter tea pot, I would add tons of silver and glass tins with all my favorite tea selections and have all my favorite essential oils to use in my laundry and clothes steemer. Lastly, I would add a beautiful and comfy chair with a side pocket with my favorite magazines to sit and relax and wait for my clothes to dry. What do you think?
(photo from apt therapy)

No comments: