Wednesday, July 01, 2009














































Simple Shoes for the Summer..............Oh Yeah and eco-friendly!!!!
I found these fabulous summer shoes last month and fell in love with them. They are simple, fun, comfortable and chic. You can take them everywhere with you this summer. Most eco-friendly shoes seem to be a bit too boring for me so it is nllot something I usually would spend money on. But these are just WOW!.
All Simple Shoes are made with natural and recyled materials such as cotton, wool, hemp, natural crepe rubber, inner tubes, paper and car tires.
I love these so much I want to share with you and add them to the Botany's Desire collection of natural lifestyle products. I will let you know if and when they are available at our shop. Prices $50-$85.










No comments: