Wednesday, July 29, 2009














Art in Australia....
Australia is quickly becoming one of my favorite places in the world and I have never even been there before. My love for Australia began years ago when I started buying my essential oils for my skincare line from a wonderful distiller in the Australian countryside. My love for the beautiful art and design coming out of Australia began to develop after opening my boutique six years ago.
The unique work coming out of Australia is just breath taking and so different than anything else I have seen.
One of the amazing artist I have recently come across is Courtney Brims, she is a self-taught artist based in Brisbane, Australia. She loves all things unusual and is inspired by fairytales, Victorian illustration, memories and dreams. As you can see from the illustrations above, this lady is amazing.
What a creative soul. I think I see a buying trip to Australia in the very near future.

No comments: