Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Organic Magazine Coming Soon.......... I think you all will just love this new magazine. I can't wait to get my hand on a copy. This is a topic I am very passionate about and was the basis of why I even started my business over 10 years ago.

SAMPLE STORIES INCLUDE:

Organic Makeup: Be Healthy and Beautiful
10 Power Foods for Perfect Skin
Relax & Rejuvenate: Organic Resorts and Sustainable Spas
Luxury Organics: Anti-Aging Skincare Secrets
The Name Game: Decoding the Organic Labeling Lexicon
Natural Teeth-Brightening Breakthroughs
Beyond Parabens: Newest Natural Preservatives
Seductive Eco-Scents, and How to Wear Them
Shiny, Healthy, Sulfate-Free Hair
Summer Guide to the Best Natural Sunscreens

IN EVERY ISSUE:

Ageless Beauty: Natural Alternatives to Cosmetic Surgery and Injectables
Green & Gorgeous:The Latest Organic Skin-, Hair-, and Body-care
Beauty & Well-Being: Organic Foods, Elixirs, Herbs, and Supplements
Fitness & Facial Workouts
Global Beauty: Treatments and tips from around the globe
Eco-Style Diary: Beauty, fashion, and style trends
Problem Skin: Organic Remedies
Profiles of Trendsetters and True Innovators
Celebrity Solutions
Organic Resorts & Spas
Readers’ Natural Beauty Secrets

1 comment:

HeddyShea said...

Oooh I can't wait! Thanks for the heads up!
XOXO
SHS