Friday, March 20, 2009




Green Goodness It's Spring Today!! Have a wonderful weekend.
I am in total heaven today. The weather is perfect. Lots of sunshine, no humidity and no wind. I am so inspired to start seriously thinking about all the things I want to accomplish in the next three months. Seriously, if you were in a bad mood at first, these soothing and inspiring colors will easily take away the blues. I even had one of my favorite drink combinations for lunch today. I had green tea mixed with cold lemonade w/a bit of passionfruit poured in a really large glass full of ice I didn't go and sit outside on my patio because it is a total mess and not looking anything like the picture of the garden table above. But you just wait and see.
Images: http://www.emeryetcie.com and AT

No comments: