Sunday, March 01, 2009

Apothecary Bath Canisters $26-$76
Antique Nickel Etched Lamp $69.00
Folded Mirror $288.00
Antique Nickel Lemonade Stand $220.00
Guest Towel Stand w/soap dish$98.00
Antique Nickel Luggage Rack $225.00
scroll soap dish $20.00


New Spring Decorating!!

Well, I feel it in the air. I know there are still several weeks left for spring but I am not waiting to start de-cluttering and freshening up my bathroom and bedroom. I also can't wait for you to see these lovely items that will be on display in a few weeks. Made with beautiful antique nickel in timeless designs. The larger items will be available mostly through special orders only but you will be able to see a sample in our shop. If you want to be one of the first to get one, you can email me or stop by and place your request now and also receive a 10% discount for pre-ordering!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Truly inspired spring decorating ideas, these are wonderful!