Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Bedroom Inspiration:
Designer Nancy Corzine Creates an Instant Bedroom
If, like Nancy Corzine, you spend more time in your bedroom than in any other room, don't you want it to be as soft, soothing, and comfortable as possible? How about glamorous, too? Of course you do.
By Orli Ben-Dor


I have been working on bedroom decorating ideas for over a year now but had yet to find fabric of inspiration. I knew what I wanted but could not find that one thing that would set it all up for me. Well, several weeks ago I started going through pretty much what is my favorite home decor magazine....House Beautiful. I love how their designs are so elegant, sophisticated, timeless but oh so comfortable and inviting. The fabric designer Nancy Corzine is especially of interest to me because she has amazing fabrics for people like me who have to have neutrals but also need lots of interesting texture and personality.



1 comment:

designer fabric said...

I am so happy to find out there will be a australian website selling designer fabric. Thanks for writing about it!!