Tuesday, April 21, 2009




My two addictions.....Butters Brownies and Design & Lifestyle Magazines
If you ever wonder why I am up really late blogging. It is usually because I am up eating brownies or some form of chocolate and reading one of my favorite magazines. I getaway with this because my husband goes to bed really early because of work so I get to indulge in my two favorite things without him knowing.....I realize that I have probably told you about three different brownies brands that I love over just the last year, but I just keep finding new brands that are just as delicious and unique. Our newest brownies are just amazing. The only problem is they are the size of the palm of my hand and they are so very delicious. So, if you would like to try come by Botany's Desire this week and I will sell you one for only $4.50 each. Magazines not included.


No comments: