Friday, February 27, 2009
















Salle de Bain.........In France, living the lush life
Now you tell me you would be able to spend any of your free time away from these bathrooms if you had one in your home. Yeah right! Really who gets to live like this? Yes I am jealous and think I deserve one of these.
The only difference is, if I had one of these they would be filled with all of the hundreds of natural soaps that I have collected from around the world and a bunch of fluffy bamboo and Turkish towels and those robes I just mentioned in every color for every day of the week. Now, since I do not have any free money to go and have one put in my house, I am going to wait and see if I get a big ole fat stimulus check soon, and go out and help the economy and order one. What do you think?
(images from LaDecorBlog in France)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I already am told that I live in the bathroom, these beautiful and elegant tubs would hold me captive forever. And if I were in France with them...Ah, that would be true love!