Sunday, February 15, 2009

Custom Ballet Slippers!!!!!
Foot Therapy.....Handmade!!!
These are made to order custom ballet flats! Soon to be available at Botany's Desire. If you would like to pre-order your own custom made pair please email me by the end of the month. Don't these little cuties make you hope for spring and sunshine. Off with the boots!!!!

They are fully lined with padded insoles. The soles are made of vinyl, which makes them completely vegan. This particular pair features a keyhole and wooden button. So cute!

Now available in different colors!
The talented designer makes each pair herself and it will take 1-2 weeks for your shoes to be completed.

Since these are custom made for your feet, please measure the length of your foot from tip of toe to heel and the width at the widest point. Or you can send the usual size that you purchase, so I can make them fit perfectly. Be sure to submit your color choice as well!

Email, Call or Stop by for pricing information.
Thanks,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!

I am such an advocate of anything handmade. I have two questions for you:

1) What is the largest size of shoe that you make?

2) Are they unisex shoes? Because my husband actually said he would love a pair, Is that strange? LOL!

I hope to hear from you soon!

I love your blog!

Botany's Desire said...

Hi Terri,
The shoes can be made in any size. What you would do is trace out a copy of your actual feet with a pen or marker. Each slipper is made to order.

I am not the designer. I will be promoting these to my customers online and in my boutique.

I will confirm is she does mens sizes.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and visiting.

Sandra