Thursday, August 13, 2009





































































































































































The British are Coming.....The British are Coming........Style, Comfort & Luxury

Oh, I know just a couple of days ago I was ranting on about my love for summer and not wanting it to end. Yes, but I LOVE fall as well. I am an east coast gal so we are used to the enjoying the seasons and they are all so special in their own unique ways. So, this is why I wanted to share some of our fall eye candy that will be on its way soon. This British Designer is just the most amazing woman. Make sure you are on our email list to get an invitation to our next Trunk Show where we will preview the line in our shop.

No comments: