Thursday, July 31, 2008


Well we re-opened last week after dealing with the worst flooding in Ridgecrest since I have lived here. Everything is back to normal. Funny thing though, I have been wanting to do a little of redecorating the boutique for the last couple of months but could not imagine moving all the furnishings and products. Well, since the the flood pushed me into doing so anyway, I decided to go ahead and make some minor changes. The boutique actually looks better then it did before. So some good did come out of this mess. Most of you know how much I love green and neutral colors based on the decor of the boutique. I recently found some nice images from a recent Better Homes & Garden issue about designing with green and thought I would share some of the images with you.

No comments: